Are You Scotch-Irish, Too?
After six albums with the Celtic Folk MP3 Superstars, the Brobdingnagian Bards, Marc Gunn decided to create a solo album based on his most-popular solo recordings from 2000-2003 that he named “Soul of a Harper”
Warm and quieting with a touch of bardic fun, it features beautiful vocal balladry and a unique style of autoharping make it a favorite among Scotch-Irish descendents. And it was even chosen by Austin radio’s Celtic Storm as one of the best Celtic albums of 2003.
SOUL OF A HARPER WILL HELP FILL THE VOID & BRING YOU IN CLOSER TO YOUR CELTIC CULTURE
- The Bridge
- The Lady of Setliff Manor
- The Parting Glass
- My Titania, Wake You, My Sweet Queen
- The Leprechaun (You’re No Irish Laddie!)
- The Barrel Song
- Lanigan’s Ball
- Middle Earth Bragging Song
- Happy Birthday from Ireland
- Kyara, Elven Mistress of Whispers
- My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose
- Buttercup’s Lament (Princess Bride)
Produced by Marc Gunn. Photography by Nancy e. Pearsall. Graphic Design by Marc Gunn.