No, really. I know. You’re thinking, “Is this guy psycho? Or drunk? He rewrote a bunch of Irish songs with lyrics about cats? That’s just crazy!”
I know, I know. They keep telling me that. And maybe I do love cats a bit much, but c’mon why not.
Imagine for a moment all of the crazy little things your cat does. Racing around your home. Climbing on door frames. Napping in the oddest positions. Snuzzling up to you. Waking you up in the morning. Begging for food. Having them rub their tail against your leg.
The list goes on and on. These are just a few of the many pleasures of owning a cat. All the beauty, the sweetness, and all the madness, that’s what this album is all about.
I wanted to share my experience with one of life’s most-amazing creatures. I wanted your mind to meld with mine, so you can experience my cats, and I can experience yours. This is just a small sample of the purr-fect world awaiting you when you purchase a copy of this album.
There are many more furry smiles to come. So curl up in a corner. Listen. Share the music with your friends. Then tell me the hypnotic story about how you were adopted by your cat(s).
|Buy CDs||Buy MP3s|
- Wild Kitty (parody Wild Rover)
- A Cat Named Rover (parody Gypsy Rover)
- The Mining Ship the Red Dwarf (parody Bonnie Ship the Diamond)
- When Kitty Eyes Are Smiling (parody When Irish Eyes Are Smiling)
- Lord of the Pounce (parody Lord of the Dance)
- I’ll Tell My Cat (parody I’ll Tell My Ma)
- The Cat Came Back… The Cat’s Perspective
- Black Is the Color (of My Cat’s Fur)
- Cats Chasing Butterflies
- The Demented Cat Game (parody Patriot Game)
- Black Kitty Paw (parody Black Velvet Band)
- Catnipping Green (parody Fiddler’s Green)
- The Old Grey Cat
- Furagone’s Wake (parody Finnegan’s Wake)
- Jasper Tabby Kitty Cat-y (parody The Barnyards of Delgaty)